MILLE MIGLIA RACE EDITION
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Stainless Steel Folding Clasp
Automatic Self Winding
50 M/5 ATM
5 Year Chopard International Warranty
- Free insured delivery to the whole country, with no limit on the order amount
- Possibility of self-collection from one of our boutiques
- Possibility of express delivery within 24 hours on selected products – extra charge – contact us to check the option
- Free insured delivery abroad for any order over $500
Returns and exchanges
- Free returns and replacements without cancellation fee up to 14 days from the date of receipt of the product, for products that have not been used, they are kept in their original packaging and without defect
Need more information? Visit the page DELIVERY & RETURNS.
How to place an order on the website?
Purchasing on the site is convenient and simple. On each product page you can click on the Add to Cart button and it will be immediately added to the shopping cart. By clicking on the shopping bag icon in the top menu bar you can see all the items added to the basket. In order to proceed to the secure purchase process, click on the Pay button.
Is shopping on the site secure?
The site is secure and meets the most stringent security standards using the SSL protocol so that all data remains confidential and secure. The credit card payment processes are carried out through an external clearing company, so all the details are confidential, are not stored in the system and are not accessible. Also, in order to increase your security, we recommend that you keep your user information and password confidential, update it frequently and be careful not to give it to anyone.
How can I find an item on the site?
Any item sold on the site can be found through the magnifying glass icon that appears in the top menu bar. When the search bar opens, enter a name / model or any identifying detail of the item. You can also use the navigation menu to see the variety of items. In the category pages there is an option to filter the items for your convenience.
Need more information? Visit the page Q&A.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Shipping and returns
Professional and reliable
Founded in 1860, Chopard, the Artisan of Emotions, perpetuates the heritage of traditional know-how and ancestral craftsmanship through contemporary and ethical creations. Guided by a resolutely positive worldview, the Maison...